رفتن به نوشته‌ها

Coronavirus alert issued for Brisbane South and West Moreton locations

A public health alert has been issued for 15 locations in the Brisbane area linked to the one new case of COVID-19 confirmed in Queensland on Friday.

The new confirmed case of coronavirus in Queensland is a 27-year-old man from Bellbird Park in Ipswich who was at the Madtongsan IV Korean restaurant in Sunnybank last Thursday with five others.

Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk said the man was now in quarantine.

Queensland Health has urged anyone who visited the following locations in the Brisbane South and West Moreton areas to monitor their health closely.

Anyone suffering coronavirus symptoms has been urged to immediately get tested for the virus:

LocationSuburbDateTime
Caltex GoodnaGoodna26 July 202011:30pm-11:35pm
Sleeman Sports ComplexChandler26 July 202012:30am-2:10pm
Garden City Shopping CentreMount Gravatt26 July 20204-7pm
K Mart at Garden City Shopping CentreMount Gravatt26 July 20204-5pm
JB HiFi at Garden City Shopping CentreMount Gravatt26 July 20204:30-5pm
MOS Burger at Garden City Shopping CentreMount Gravatt26 July 2020About 5pm
Chatime Garden CityMount Gravatt26 July 2020About 6pm
Cafe 63Redbank Plains27 July 202010-10:30am
Bunnings SpringfieldSpringfield27 July 202011am-1pm
Bunnings OxleyOxley27 July 20203:15-4pm
Basketball Court Springfield LakesSpringfield Lakes27 July 20206-8:30pm
Nando’s KenmoreKenmore27 July 20208:45-8:55pm
Caltex WacolWacol28 July 20208:40-8:45am
Richlands Medical Centre Richlands PlazaRichlands29 July 2020About 10:45am
SNP Collection Centre Forest LakeForest Lake29 July 2020About 11:35am

The man and five other people dined at a table at Madtongsan IV adjacent to one of the three women with coronavirus who had been in Melbourne.

All of the people the man dined with are being tested for coronavirus.

Precautions are also being taken at an aged care centre in Pinjarra Hills after the new case of coronavirus in Queensland was linked to two employees of the facility.

But Queensland Health said on Friday night tests for coronavirus for the two employees at the aged care centre returned a negative result.

Chief Health Officer Dr Jeannette Young said of the three women who travelled to Melbourne, two had tested positive, while a third returned a negative result.

“But we’re just checking whether or not she’s actually had it [COVID-19] and recovered,” she said.

“It’s too early to say whether or not we’ll see on-going spread. We’ll know over the next week or two.

“We have a gentleman who tested positive overnight, he is our fourth case in this cluster.”

tinyurlis.gdv.gdv.htclck.ruulvis.netshrtco.de

منتشر شده در کارما
آهنگ پیشواز همراه اول